If you believe that any existing material or content accessible through our website or services is infringing copyrights, please send us a notification to alert us accordingly by following the following steps in completing the information:
- A physical or electronic signature of an authorized person to act on behalf of the allegedly infringed copyright owner;
- Identification of works or materials whose copyrights are being infringed;
- Identification of the material that allegedly infringes copyright, including information on the location of the respective materials that the owner of the copyright protected material wants to be removed, with sufficient detail for the company to be able to find and verify its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if possible, e- mail address;
- Statement informing that the notifier believes that the material identified in paragraph  is not authorized by the copyright protected material's owner, its agent, or the law;
- Statement under penalty of perjury stating that the information provided is true and that the notifier is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright protected material;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if possible, e-mail address.